Friday, March 9, 2012

Introductory Jazz

Hello marvelous people-who-waste-time-on-the-internet!

My name is Julie, and I am a fellow internet time-waster. When I'm not reading books, talking about books, or writing about books, I spend some time doing school and going to work.

I also make YouTube videos about books, you can check that out if you have an affinity for watching random strangers ramble.

And naturally I have a Goodreads account.

Mostly I read... almost anything. I have a particular fondness for YA, classics, and books about crazy/seriously demented people.

I will probably be doing most of my reviews on this blog and on Goodreads, with some fun insanity thrown in between. I hope to do some more fun videos, because quite frankly, I suck at reviewing on camera.

Wellp, that's about it in the way of introduction...

Oh wait! I forgot to actually say anything about myself!

I'm old enough to smoke and not old enough to drink, I will finish my BA in Criminal Justice at the end of June, I love horses... I drink coffee like it's oxygen, and I am prone to lapsing into long, disjointed philosophical bouts of thought that I will spare my blog readers from.

Stay nerdy, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Criticisms? Shameless plugging of your blog or booktube? Go crazy ;)