Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mammoth Book Challenge 8/8 [Completed!!]

I decided to do the Mammoth Book Challenge, which I found here:
http://darlenesbooknook.blogspot.com/2011/12/2012-mammoth-book-challenge.html

I have already read two that qualify by her standards, so I decided to do "Level Four," which is eight books with >450 pages. I'll keep you posted on when a book I read qualifies for this challenge, and we'll see how many I can plow through this year!

Mammoth Books of 2012, with links to my review!
1. The Red Pyramid -Rick Riordan (516 pages)
2. Redeeming Love -Francine Rivers (464 pages)
3. The Likeness - Tana French (466 pages)
4. Divergent - Veronica Roth (487 pages)
5. Insurgent - Veronica Roth (525 pages)
6. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn - Betty Smith (489 pages)
7. Game of Thrones - George R. R. Martin (809 pages)
8. Special Topics in Calamity Physics - Marisha Pessl (514 pages)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts? Criticisms? Shameless plugging of your blog or booktube? Go crazy ;)